ABOUT VIVANTE HEALTH Vivante Health is a Greek-based start-up healthcare company that will address the healthcare needs of large US and European companies. We are looking for passionate and talented team mates that want to make significant contributions to people’s lives. We offer a working environment which is hard driving but flexible.
Vivante Health is an innovative consumer digital health company reinventing the way that chronic diseases are managed. While most disease management companies have focused on the more well-known diseases like diabetes and heart disease, Vivante Health’s mission is to fill the unmet need of those people living with chronic diseases that are invisible, neglected, or stigmatized. We provide a health management ecosystem that is powered by personal data intelligence so that people are empowered to spend less time managing their disease and more time living life with the mission of improving their quality of life. We are looking for teammates that are passionate about changing people’s lives, by providing these people and their families with the support and tools and to make significant impact on the quality of their lives. We are a young yet scrappy company that is harnessing the talent and passion of our team in Greece by “Made in Greece.”
ABOUT THE TEAM POSITION
We are looking for a creative Product Designer. Responsibilities will include design and development of new features with easy to use user experience. You will also have to cooperate and work with the other members of the team. Vivante Health is seeking for a Senior Product Designer You will be an end-to-end Senior Product Designer on the UX/UI design team – working across platforms with developers while creating new features and improving existing ones. You will work in cross-functional teams alongside our engineers to make sure we create the experience and quality we envision for our users. You will also be responsible for Design Research to ensure we build products that people understand and love. In this role, you will report to our Chief Executive Officer. As part of our business and consumer-focused design team your work will have a direct impact on the success of our Web-based and native experiences across all screen sizes, and shape the future of our mobile and web based solution. Furthermore, you will help us level-up our product quality through your day-to-day product design work across all platforms, and also make an impact on designing the way we work. We expect you to work in a self-directed and collaborative way, delivering direct impact through your design work. We will support you and give you the freedom you need to leave your mark both on our product and our design team. As we’re continuing on our path of bringing design to the center of our product development project, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and responsibilities.
• 8+ years product design experience, ideally in cross-functional teams, ideally cross-platform products in a category-leading startup environment.
• As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead features from ideas all the way to production.
• Collaboratively sketching out possible variations is as much part of your workflow as prototyping and documenting your design work.
• End-to-end design skills (from ideation to full production and prototyping skills). Perfect understanding of design theory (typography, color, grid, etc.)
• Outstanding portfolio showing deep product understanding and design qualities, both UI and UX.
• Excellent collaboration skills across disciplines. Self-learning, self-organizing and self-motivating.
• Doer and maker (thinking by doing, rather than the other way around).
• Design tools of choice are Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Principle, InVision, Framer, Origami Studio, etc. Super powers such as front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS), illustration and/or motion design skills are a big plus.
IN APPLYING TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
1. Choose a popular mobile app (which exists both in iOS and android) or product and describe the UI/UX in less than 100 words.
2. What would you change in the design of this app?
3. Tell us which tools would you use in order to create the design. On site Interviews with the CEO and President will be conducted between September 4th – 7th at Vivante Health headquarters. Salary is very competitive (up to 50K euros/year), plus generous Company benefits including health insurance.