Are you passionate about making an impact in the lives of cancer patients?
As our Community Manager, you will be a key member of the team, working to build up the member base, drive engagement, but also help deliver value to our audiences.
For the outside world, you will be an ambassador & evangelist, showcasing the benefits of being an active and engaged member of the community.
For the company, you will be the Voice Of The Patient, helping all of us work as One. You will help shape the company’s communications strategy and build new services that make a difference in patients’ lives.
Note: You can start on a part-time basis, leading to a full-time position. We are flexible in terms of working hours and work location – as long as you are passionate about healthcare and want to make an impact against cancer!
KEY GOALS AND ACTIVITIES
- Increase user engagement
- Collect user feedback
- Support user requests
- Plan and execute improvements in current services
- Take initiative to drive the creation of new services
- Monitor and improve current marketing campaigns
- Explore new marketing channels
- Grow organic acquisition
- Create relevant content
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to empathize with patients and caregivers
- Experience in digital marketing, social media
- Excellent communications skills and command of the English language
- Experience in community building and management
- Familiarity with digital tools
- Knowledge of basic HTML
About Care Across
CareAcross is a digital health startup focusing on cancer.
We dream of a world where the word “cancer” only refers to a zodiac sign.
Our vision is to facilitate faster, more effective oncology research through data analysis and interactions that will improve quality of life of patients and caregivers.
Our mission is to support people affected by cancer through reliable information and guidance from experts, interactive tools & psychological support.
What is special about CareAcross?
We bring together decades of expertise in business, technology and medicine in a global scale, to help fight cancer.
We have been recognized by:
- the LiveStrong Foundation (semifinalists in a global competition)
- the MIT Enterprise Forum (finalists in the Greek startup competition)
- the National Bank of Greece (prize winners in the i-bank startup competition)
- the World Health Summit (invited to present to world health leaders).
Finally, CareAcross is a member of MassChallenge, the world’s largest accelerator program.